Need some assistance....

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Need some assistance....

Postby irishgirl2 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi I graduated high school in '83 in Mahopac NY. I lived at the corner of Commonwealth Ave /Merill street in an apartment complex.
My grandparents lived on Merill Street.They had an apartment next to the super who took care of the building. The super's name was Mr.Skelton. My name is Suzanne Mahoney and I attended St. Anthonys school from from 1971 to 1973. My family then moved upstate. I have many memories of my time in the Bronx. Thanks all for giving me back the memory of Stevie! I hope someone on this site will be able to help me someway! There seems to be many people on the site that talk of Taylor and Beach Ave.I have posted on this site in a few different areas. I have been looking for a friend I had in the Bronx. We went to St.Anthonys school together. Her name was Lisa Schneider. She became my very first friend. I recall 2 sibilings that she had when I knew her. I know her sister was Susan but I am not 100%sure if her brother was Frank. I am 100% sure they lived on either Beach or Taylor Ave..or possibily at the corner of both. Which is what my mother seems to remember. My email is on the site...if anyone can help
irishgirl2

Return to Stratton Park